Services >> HSI
In HANJ's ongoing effort to enhance the quality of life for New Jersey's hemophilia population, we formed HSI (Hemophilia Services, Inc.)
What Does HSI Do?
Protection of your consumer rights. As a result of the HSI program, you are guaranteed the following:
- Choice of homecare vendor.
- Your selected homecare vendor will provide you with the product of your choice regardless of changes in insurance coverage.
- There are no vendor or HSI contracts to sign.
- You will not be required to enter into any loan agreements for insurance coverage purposes.
By working together with the treatment centers, insurers and participating homecare vendors, HSI provides effective and efficient case management services for the New Jersey Hemophilia population.
How does HSI impact the future of your HANJ association?
The revenue generated by HSI for its case management services is used to help secure the future for the NJ hemophilia community. The funds are used to:
- Purchase insurance policies.
- Support treatment center staffing.
- Support treatment center research.
- Provide assistance to eligible members in need.
- Ensure ongoing summer camp programs.
- Expand the scholastic scholarship program.
- Ensure ongoing social service support.
HSI has adhered to the standards of hemophilia homecare (developed through the HANJ) very adamantly when it pertains to HSI approved vendors.
These companies maintain the highest quality of care while providing continuity of services and constantly supporting the community in numerous ways. They consistently give back to the individuals they are servicing.
The HSI approved vendors are