Welcome to Head Health. It is our mission to empower individuals and families with bleeding disorders in New Jersey on their journey toward mental wellness and recovery by providing resources and facilitating access to comprehensive mental health care services in our community. As we work toward fulfilling this mission, Dr. Gary McClain has authored bi-weekly blogs intended to address issues particular to the bleeding disorders community. We are very fortunate to have Gary as a member of our Mental Health Committee. He is a psychotherapist, patient advocate, blogger, and author, specializing in helping clients deal with the emotional impact of chronic and life-threatening illnesses, as well as their families and professional caregivers. His website is JustGotDiagnosed.com. His email is gary@JustGotDiagnosed.com. He welcomes your questions and comments.
If you feel you or someone you know need mental health resources, we have a comprehensive list on our website’s Mental Health Services page. To view this resource page, click here.
- How To Be Okay On Those Days When Things Don’t Feel Okay
- When You Don't Think You Can Keep Going
- Stress... And Your Health
- Feeling Anxious About COVID-19 Reentry? Here’s How to Cope!
- Be Inspired By The Serenity Prayer.
- What Fear Does to Us. And How to Cope.
- How Do I find a Therapist? There’s Help.
- You and Your Mental Health: How Do I Know If I Need Help?