Yield: about 3 dozen
Bake 350 F 12-14 mins
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup ricotta
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
3 tablespoons milk (I added a little more than 3…it was too thick)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk flour. baking powder, baking soda and salt together; set aside.
- Beat butter and granulated sugar together until blended. Add egg, ricotta and vanilla. beating until combined.
- Add flour mixture blend together. Drop by tablespoonfuls ( I used a little less than tablespoon) onto prepared pans. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Let cool on sheets for about 1 minute, then remove to rack to cool completely.
- Glaze – Beat confectioners’ sugar and milk together until well blended. Use a knife to spread glaze onto cookies and set aside until glaze has hardened.